Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Still here

No I have not gone anywhere! I apologize for not blogging very much lately but I am in my last week of class so I've been busy. I have a presentation and an article review due tomorrow and next week I have a group presentation and a final exam. But by next Thursday night by 8pm I will be free from school. Hurray and PTL. I will then have 2 1/2 weeks off before fall classes start. I will do my best to blog a bit but I probably won't be around a lot until next week.

5 comments:

Lyndsie Jean said...

Take your much needed vacation!!! We'll still be here when you get back. HEY if you get a lay over in TO or have some time to kill b/w flights CALL me- I promise to not take 4 hours picking you up and THEN loose my car like last time. I don't know how you didn't kill me :)

Tracing in the Valley said...

I only have an hour in TO, and I'm not just saying that because of last time...hehe...how could I kill you, I still laugh about it. That could only happen to you and I. Can you send me your phone number in case we get delayed longer?

Kim said...

I can't wait to see you!!

Christy said...

Have fun, good luck with your classes, better you than me :)

Lyndsie Jean said...

416-797-2473