Thursday, August 17, 2006

Free At Last

Well, I am finally finished my summer session courses and I am truly thankful. I cannot believe that this coming school year is my last. In April I will finally get my degree and be free from the world of academia...at least until I go back to get my Education degree. I wish I had a funny antedote to tell about my final exam but there really isn't one. I left studying for my exam until the last minute as usual, crammed my head full of information that I will never use (It was a history of design exam) and then walked in the room and wrote for 2 hours. I managed to fill an exam booklet with information that is only good for trivial pursuit. But I am finished and have added another six hours of credits to my degree. Hurray for me. Now that I am done I have 2 1/2 weeks off to enjoy myself. I can't wait to bask in the sea salt air of Turner's Brook, stuff my face full of seafood and most importantly see my friends and family. But FIRST I must first turn 30...although I am not excited to be entering a new decade I am excited to be spending the day at the West Edmonton Mall waterpark. I wish Taye and Bronson were here to go with me. Bronson I will make James go down that big red one for you :) Well, since this post has very little point I will sign off. Good night all.

4 comments:

Christy said...

30, huh? Been there, done that...The plus side is that we don't look like we're 30!! (or 31 :P)

Murray's Corner said...

congrats on finishing up your courses. what degree are you working towards?

Tracing in the Valley said...

Thanks Christy! I've been told I don't really act 30 either...I don't think it was a compliment:( hehehe. Taye, I'm taking my camera so I can post pictures. Kristal, I'm getting my English degree.

Lyndsie Jean said...

OHHHH I want to go to the waterpark!