Monday, August 14, 2006

It's a small world thanks to Kelly


I was talking to my friend Amy Hannam tonight, she is from Nova Scotia, and I discovered what a small world this really is. Amy told me that she has been reading my blogs lately and checking out some of the links on my page. She was delighted to find that there was a familar face amongst my links. She recognized Kelly's shining smile. Amy moonlights at the Staples Copy Centre where she told me she encountered a delightful woman who use to print menus at Staples. She told me that she just knew Kelly was a Christain. We both agreed that Kelly is a blessing to know.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It IS a small world. Amy was always so sweet and helpful. I don't have to go into the copy centre very often any more but I am going to make a point of going in and saying hi to Amy. Thanks Tracy!!