Monday, August 07, 2006

Nova Scotia in 13 days

I cannot wait to get home to Nova Scotia! I feel so excited to see all of my new blogging buddies face to face. I can't wait to see the ocean, to smell salt air. I can't wait to sit down and chat with old Christian friends. I can't wait to laugh until my cheeks hurt over something that isn't funny with Shannon. I can't wait to go to church at Weston. I can't wait to see my family. I can't wait to show off Nova Scotia with my friend Leanne, who has never been east before. Less than 2 weeks.

This is my friend Leanne,

8 comments:

Erin said...

we are looking forward to seeing you!!! i may have to come over to shannons and laugh at nothing with you guys :)

Shannon said...

My, we love to laugh don't we. And since we are all Christians we can feel free to spend as much time together as we want eh! :)

Kelly said...

I'll pick up some grapes and come laugh too!

Shannon said...

Are grapes funny? I'm missing something there. :)

Tracing in the Valley said...

hehehe...grapes are funny...trust me you don't want to know. But we can all get together and laugh about it.

Christy said...

While Tracy is home all of you can't stop blogging!!! I will need to know funny details and all that is going on. This IS NOT fair!

Shannon said...

Well Christy, you could always look for a cheap flight out. ;) You would be a welcome sight to the blogfest that is apparently going to happen.

Kim said...

I can't wait for the blogfest! Let's just hope the laughing at nothing doesn't happen during a church service--although I'm sure we've done some of that in the past!:) (Years ago, before we were mature Proverbs Ladies!)