Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Links and my thanks



I have finally figured out how to add the links, thank you Christy and Shannon for the help. I have added Christy, Shan, Kim, Amy and Taye to my links; if any of you do not want to be up there I will take you off. Just let me know.

Can I just say thank you to all of you for your blogs. My life is so far removed from anything Christian that it is so nice to be in contact with women my age who are spiritually sound. I'm not trying to exalt you guys or anything but I wanted you to know that it is a blessing to hear about verses, quotes or moments that challange you and help you grow. I have very little Christian influence in my life right now and I am starting to feel it's effects. Please pray that I will have the endurance and motivation to read my Bible and pray so I will stay spiritually strong.

2 comments:

Christy said...

What a HOT, HOT day. Emma's look says it all. That vacation is like a blur to me. Can't wait to get my pictures to maybe jog some memories. And now that I have gotten a CD, I can get them to you in a timely manner!

Life With My Joys..... said...

Tracy Darling! How fun is this? What a hoot that we chose the same background for our blog, too! Love you! How do I add you for one of my links?