Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Clean apartment and new shoes


So I spent my afternoon cleaning and I must say that I am pleased. James and I have a cat and a dog that shed copious amounts of hair. It is so gross and I don't always have time to vacuum. But today I did it. But I think the most satisfying job was the bathroom. I have no idea why but I love cleaning the bathroom. Now I have a sparkling sink.

I am also posting a picture of my new shoes for Taylor. We share a shoe addiction. They are sooooo awesome.

5 comments:

Tracing in the Valley said...

Anne, I love your idea!! I am going goodwill shopping to find a navy polka dot dress!!
Taye, let's make sure to do another photo shoot

Lyndsie Jean said...

You can find navy blue polka dot dress at Fairweathers, I saw in the window on my way to work. LOVE THE SHOES, VERY Carrie Bradshaw.
Hey I'm adding you as a link (not that I know how to do that yet but I'm just letting you know :)
We need a LONG deserved phone call, and I need to get up there to visit before you start out on your journey, fill me in???

Christy said...

Nice shoes, Trace...but are they comfortable? I bought a pair of incredible high shoes this summer and they are soooo cool, but after wearing them for awhile the limp takes over the cool. I just look like a sad girl trying to look cool...

Kim said...

LOVE the shoes!!

Tracing in the Valley said...

the shoes are very comfortable, I wouldn't want to run a marathon in them but they are pretty comfy