Monday, September 11, 2006

Tea Party



I know I have been a bad blogger lately but I have just started back to class and I'm a little overwhelmed with life at the moment. I also got hit hard this past weekend with the stomach flu/food poisoning. But I must report about the lovely visit with Anne and her sweet baby, Leah. If every baby was like Leah I would have a hundred. Never in all of my life have a seen such a pleasant, agreeable child. Anne is definitely doing something right. It was so nice to talk with Anne and catch up a bit with her. Anne, we really need to do that more often. Anyway, here are a few pictures from our visit.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick - so have we. I wish you could come over here for a tea party :(

Tracing in the Valley said...

Anne, let's do ONce upon a Child soon. Tuesday and Thurdays are good for me, I can even come to get you if Trevor is working.