Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kyla Sandulak


In the summer I took a drama class and let me say I had a wonderful time. It was a great class, a great professor and a great group of people. I met a lot of fun and interesting people. One girl that I met, Kyla, I quickly found out had an amazing singing voice. She told me that she sings a lot around Edmonton and has released a CD of original music, she also told me about her website. This brings me to the point of this blog, you all have to check out her music. There are 3 songs on website that you can listen to. She is so amazing.
I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Lyndsie Jean said...

A drama class sounds so cool- I've been searching the web trying to find a hobby or some kind of class to take, I was thinking of photography since I absolutly SUCK at taking pictures but drama sounds so much more fun- I can always just get people's doubles :)