Saturday, September 02, 2006

On my birthday

So I have a lot of catching up to do. I thought I would start with my birthday that seems like forever ago. I LOVE birthdays, I always have so much fun and James spoils me too. We started out with a healthy breakfast of grease.

Then we when to the waterpark with Amanda, Arthur and Caius and had SO much fun and had more grease to eat.


Then before I hopped a plane to Nova Scotia James took me to Koutouki's Greek Restaurant. So we ended up having grease 3 times :)...get it? Grease or Greece...hahaha...I crack myself up. I really need to get out more.

Anyway, I had a wonderful birthday. It was fun to hang out and be silly with friends. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I promise to post NS pictures soon too.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds to me like you have been a busy lady. The food looks delicious! A few weeks back, I had my first hotdog in 16 months!! You know, I have been trying to eat healthier. Why does healthy food usually taste so bad? And bad food taste so good? I think it is called "temptation". Well, anyway, I am glad that you have updated your blog. Christy never tells me anything so I can now find out for myself!

Tracing in the Valley said...

I've certainly missed blogging, it's good to be back.