Friday, August 10, 2007

Emails and africa

Hey everyone, just a quick note to say that we are doing well. Also, to thank you for the emails and for some reason I cannot reply to them. So Sharon H. and Lisa, Sherry, Melody, mom and Julie I got your emails I just can't reply...sorry. I love and miss you all. Melody we left your swipe card with your neightbor. By the way you are welcome to both our phones if you would like them..we kept our SIM cards. Neither one is a tri-band but I was told that mine works everywhere in the world except Canada and US, you would just have to buy a European sim card.

Things are going well in Africa. We are in a little village and having so much fun. We now know how to harvest peanuts, bananas and sugar cane. ahahaha. We have so much to tell and so many pictures to share when we find a better internet connections.

No comments: