Sunday, July 01, 2007

Some Thailand pictures





Hey y'all, here are a few pictures of dear sweet Thailand. The first one shows a job that I would not want...this guy caught the elephant poo in a bag then had to carry it around for the evening (there aren't very many public garbage cans around). After the elephant did his business I got to feed him some sugar cane. The third is picture is Darlene and I doing a funny Thai pose in Chonburi. Then James and I drinking Thai iced tea out of bags. When you buy a drink at a market they put it in a plastic bag for you :) I love Thailand!! Another cool thing is that the electircity in hotel rooms is connected to your room key...such a cool idea. Keeps people from wasting electricity. Awesome.

2 comments:

Julie W. said...

Such cool pictures! I wish I was with you - you look like you're having so much fun!

Unknown said...

I wasn't sure if the bag of iced tea was from the first picture or not. Phew, thank god for captions...