Saturday, June 23, 2007

Movin' on

Hello all, just a quick update.  I am using the FREE internet in the Austraila airport.  We are on our way to Thailand today but have 8 hours to kill here in Sydney.  It costs $140 each if we leave the airport so we decided to hang here for the day.  There is tons of shopping here which is somewhat depressing since my backpack to already filled to overflowing.  Things are going well, New Zealand was lovely but both of us are excited for Thailand.   Darlene, James' cousin, has arranged a ride from the airport in Thailand to her school where we will hang out for a few days.  It should be lots of fun.  Well I guess that is all for now...I'll try to post some Thailand pictures in a few days but I'm not sure how much access to internet we will have.  Love you guys

No comments: