Monday, June 11, 2007

Hangin' in the moutains

Hello all. Things are going well in NZ. It's so cold here...like November in Nova Scotia. We have been doing a lot of driving but having a lot fun. There are LOTS of birds here...any birdwatchers dream come true. As for Kerrie and I we enjoy making fun of James and Sharon for how excited they get about the birds. I've taken to calling all birds turkeys. I find it saves time and energy. We have been staying in some neat places...mostly hostels. Most of them are very cozy and quaint. I have had moments when I would like to sleep in a real double bed with James but most places have bunk beds. We are heading to Millford Sound tomorrow there are fiords there...I don't really know what they are but apparently they are pretty. Miss you guys a lot. Love you.

No comments: