Sunday, March 30, 2008

Well then...

I admit it I am a terrible blogger!! I don't have internet at home so it's a bit challenging to be a consistent blogger. But it seems that I'm getting a bad reputation in the blogging world (Amy) so I thought I had better update...it's only been 6 months since my last one.
James and I are doing well. James has a job working with applied geomatics. He seems to really love it and he will be doing a project that he can combine this with a wildlife study for the summer. If you don't know what geomatics are then go download Google Earth. He helps to take laser images of landscape so that a 3D image can be analyzed.
I am working at my dads restaurant and at Purolator courier. I enjoy both but as always I am working too much and have no time for anything else. I do believe I am a workaholic. I'm hoping to do some theatre again soon...perhaps in the early summer.
Other than that things are pretty dull. Maybe that is why I don't blog that often. The only thing I ever have to say is that I am working too much.
My latest tally for nieces and nephews...4 nephews and 3 nieces. The newest edition is Thomas James Freeland Duke. He is a beautiful new edition to James' sister Laura's house.
Well, I must run. Perhaps in another six months I will post again. Hahaha. I love you Amy.

3 comments:

Life With My Joys..... said...

DEAREST!!!!! Welcome back to the land of the living! Just Kidding, but just so you know - NOTHING is boring when it's about you, my friend! I have absolutely nothing exciting to write about either, but I just yack away. I just love being able to catch up on your life because I'm horrid at calling and letter writing. So, I thank you for your exhilirating post. Keep em coming. Love you dear friend from so long ago. I miss you!

Shannon said...

I was ready to delete you from my bloglines thinking that your blogging days were a thing of the past. Silly me.

Life With My Joys..... said...

Okay, Sweets! Time for another wee update........