Sunday, October 07, 2007

Back in Canada

Well, it is finally offical...we are back in Canada and loving it. We are still a bit jet-lagged and disorganized but settling in very quickly. The Havill's have very lovingly given us a place to stay for as long as we need it (a beautiful log cabin). I have started work at my fathers restaurant and James will start looking for a job within the next couple of days. We have so many stories and pictures to share. We don't have internet at our place yet so we have to rely on our parents computers. Hopefully tomorrow will see some pictures on the blog from our travels. We want to thank you all for your prayers and thoughts while we are travelling. We avoided sickness, robbery and matatu accidents the whole 4 months. I (Tracy) will hopefully be in Edmonton near the beginning of November so I can't wait to catch up with everyone then.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Glad you are home safe and sound :)
I really enjoyed reading about your adventures!

Oh-by the way-you have been tagged. See my blog for details:
http://lifeinkentvillens.blogspot.com/