Thursday, July 27, 2006

Small World

I am so excited about this blogging thing. Christy has now started and I found Kim Wade's blog too...how exciting. I love that getting information about peoples lives and staying in touch is so easy this way. I have a midterm tonight, I hate exams. Oh well, it will all be over by 930pm.
The only problem I have with this blogging is that my life is boring and I don't have anything to report. James is in school, I'm in school...WOW...isn't that exciting.
I am excited about going to Nova Scotia in August. I can't wait to see everyone and breathe the ocean air. Alberta is beautiful and I love it here but it does not even come close to measuring up to NS.
Well, I should be off. Take care. Can someone please tell me how to put pictures on here. It tells my that my pictures are too big...how do I make them smaller...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Tracy, can't wait to see you in August--it's been too long! You and Shannon and I should try to get together, just like in the "olden days"!

Shannon said...

That sounds good to me. Tracy, if we ever find a time that we can be on the phone at the same time I can see about getting pic's uploaded onto your blog. Someday....
I am really excited about your visit soon, although I know you will be being pulled in a million different directions. :)