Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Duke of Kentville

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would get use to blogging before James and I start travelling next year. Also, because I am such a bad emailer and phone caller this is a good way for you all to check in.

My biggest news today is that I am an aunt again. Laura gave birth to a very large 8 pounder today. Daniel John was born this morning at 6:50am Atlantic time. Laura is doing great, although somewhat hoarse from screaming...hehe. Daniel is on an IV because his chest is a bit congested but I am assured that there are no serious problems. Mom and baby should be going home on Tuesday. Hurray. I will get to see him for the first time in August. James will probably get home sometime in October to see his first nephew.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So glad you are part of our elite group of bloggers :) Just so you know I have not been avoiding your calls, just a little busy. Now that you have a blog I'm so excited to have a daily tidbit from you to keep me informed.
Congrats to the Churchills for the 1st grandchild and nephew!!!

Erin said...

hi tracy :) welcome to the blogging world!! congrats on the new nephew...and you're travelling next year? where to?

Tracing in the Valley said...

I'm so excited that you guys have left comments...I'm not sure of blogging rules yet...