Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lovin the Stage

I had quite forgotten how much I love the stage. "Chapter Two" is a stinkin' rotten blast. The cast is great, the crew is awesome. I will actually be sad once the rehearsals are finished. I love the actual run of the play but the rehearsals have been so intersesting and fun. And I am so glad to have finally found someone that dislikes Frenchy's as much as I do!!! I love you Susie. Although I must say I do apprecaite those germ infested clothes bins when I need a costume...or need a funky pair of gold shoes. As long as Susan keeps a large supply of wipes I'm all set.

So if anyone out there needs a good laugh and a good cry in one night come on out.

3 comments:

Erin said...

You dislike Frenchy's?! Oh you poor thing. Believe it or not, when I smell the moth-bally smell of stores like Frenchy's, I get a rush of excitment...I know bargains are to be found :)

Shannon said...

Mister man, Frenchy's is almost our only store. maybe when you have a billion kids to cloth you'll feel differently. :)

Taryn said...

Glad you are enjoying being on stage again...I was listening to the CBC last weekend and they played Summer Holiday and I was taken right back to being Surrogate Tracy! That was such a great play! You and Tim cracked me up.