Sunday, January 28, 2007

Viva Las Vegas...in Edmonton

I'm sorry Cheryl that I am a little behind in my weekly posting. It's not because I forgot it's just that my life is really boring right now. I don't have much to post about; so I had to wait until something interesting happened. Tonight we had a poker/games night at our house. We had a bunch of people over and had a poker tournament downstairs(Mafiz cleaned up) and a "Settlers of Katan" game upstairs (Kim is still the Queen). It was great to hang out with a bunch of people (Christy and Miro, Andrea and Riaan, Doug, Mafiz, Kim and Derek, Barb and Dwayne, Tim and Celia)...the house was crowded but it was great. Christy, Dwayne and I even manage to sneak in a game of Dutch Blitz. What a great ending to a hectic and boring week. Thanks everyone for coming and hanging out. Next adventure will be Newsboys concert tomorrow night...

1 comment:

Christy said...

Glad to see you're alive and well! And busy! Sounds like you had a great Games Night - I love those. Too bad I married someone who gets dry heaves everytime he hears the 2 words "Game Night". Can't wait for NYC!!!