Friday, October 06, 2006

So I freaked out just a bit

As most of you know I am almost always signed into MSN but am rarely around to chat on it, I usually get any messages sent my way before I go to bed. Last night I headed to bed around 11pm and noticed that Anne has sent me a message. My first thought was that maybe she wants to got shopping at "Once upon a Child". But no...all it says is..."u there? I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My heart starts to pound and I don't know what to do. She has signed off so I cannot reply to this. I start to write her an email and then I think...what if something really serious has happened and she needs a support system right now. Of course I jump to conclusions and think that Trevor and Leah have both killed or injured in a freak accident or something has happened to family in Nova Scotia. So I take a deep breath and resolve to be strong and call Anne regardless of the late hour. At 11:15pm I call Anne...Trevor answers the phone...I am somewhat relieved. "Anne are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine, I'm just talking quiet so I don't wake Leah"...I am feeling even better now, Trevor and the baby are fine. I ask again if she is okay and she says that she is. "What can I do for ya?" she asks. "I'm calling about the MSN message you sent me" I say, feeling a bit stupid at this point. "What MSN message?" I start to giggle. "The one you sent about being sad" I replied. Anne is also laughing at this point. "I have not idea what you are talking about but you have made my night" was Anne's reply. It turns out that they have some company who likes to use Anne's MSN. :) Besides feeling like a complete idiot I had a good laugh after I hung up the phone. I have also resolved to get the facts before I freak out. By the way Anne we really do need to go to Once upon a Child soon.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Very funny. I personally would have thought it "of great doctrinal import" to get to the bottom of it right away too!
:)

Murray's Corner said...

is once upon a child a new store? what r ya shoppin for?